In grilling and smoking, temperature is everything. It’s the key difference between a moist and flavorful piece of meat and a leathery letdown that no one wants to touch.
Over a decade ago, barbecue enthusiast Roger Collins wanted to become a better and more efficient outdoor chef. He knew that, in smoking meat, temperature shouldn’t fluctuate but found himself getting up in the middle of the night to check on the smoker. Using his computer engineering knowledge, he developed the Flame Boss temperature controller. Now, anyone using a charcoal grill or smoker can set it, forget it and still savor a tender result.
The Flame Boss WiFi Thermometer is our latest advancement. Compatible with a grill, smoker, oven and stovetop, it conveniently monitors up to four separate temperatures simultaneously with four probe ports. Observe the temperature on the large, clear LCD display or the Flame Boss mobile app as you’re smoking, grilling or cooking your favorite cut of meat and get the results you desire.
- Straightforward setup makes the Flame Boss WiFi Thermometer easy and enjoyable to use. We couple this with a top-notch support guarantee.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 18-plus hours of battery life between charges.
- Connects to iOS and Android mobile apps with and without an internet connection.
- 1-year warranty on all parts, if purchased from Flame Boss or an authorized dealer, plus a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Device features four probe ports, a large LCD display with backlight, and battery.
- 1 thermometer
- 2 high-temp multipurpose probes
- 2 probe organizers
- 1 probe grate clip
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide